Pages

Tuesday 9 July 2013

TERM 2 review


TERM 2 REVIEW

I have learn’t in-

Reading-I have learned how to skim and scan to find the inference in a story and I also learned how to read with expression.
Writing-I have learned how to highlight the main ideas and how to understand the activities that my teacher has given me and also to finish my work on time.

Math-  I’m learning my addition on Xtramath and study ladder and I’m learning my times table too for home work..I’ve also learned how to enlarge a piece of drawing by 2 like my scale drawing of gogeta ssj4.

Topic-I’ve learned what the schools in the past looked like to the present tense which is now and now we are discussed about what it would look like in the future but our own version.

I’ve learned how to use a map and hold it the right way so I know the way I’m going to find the right pegs to clip on my piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment